We work with a variety of clients, creating catalogues of all shapes and sizes, but we specialise in perfect binding, saddle stitching and wiro binding brochures. You’ll find our catalogue printing prices incredibly competitive, even for high volume orders.
Before getting in touch with us, you should consider the following factors – we’re happy to offer advice if there’s any aspect of catalogue printing you’re unsure of:
• Photography– opting for professional photography will give your catalogue the edge over your competitors
• Will your catalogue be colour or black and white?
• Text – should you hire a professional copywriter?
• Binding – what type of binding is most suited to your catalogue: wire bound, stapled, perfect bound or saddle-stitched?
• Paper weight – your product/service will appear more valuable and exclusive if you use a higher weight of paper
• Finish – choose from matt, gloss, silk or UV spot
• Number of pages – larger catalogues will cost more to print